Let’s face it, kitchen walls can get messy. Between food spatters from cooking or spilling, food can wind up everywhere. If you’re looking to refresh your kitchen walls or want an excuse to try out a new color, washable paint is a great way to update your kitchen.
Here’s a list of our favorite washable paint brands and colors to give you kitchen paint ideas that will not only make your kitchen walls easier to clean but also give your kitchen the makeover it deserves.
- Hides dark colors
- Resists water streaking
- Contains anti-microbial agents to prevent mold and mildew
- Great for busy spaces
- Wipe off new stains with just water
Sherwin-Williams is a household name for a reason. Theiris one of the most washable, durable paint colors on the market. The formula is specifically designed to hide dark colors and resist stain and water damage, and the paint is formulated with anti-microbial agents that inhibit mold and mildew growth.
For high-traffic kitchens, we lovepaint and primer. In addition to containing anti-microbial agents to fend off mold and mildew, any stains can be cleaned off just with water. You can kiss spaghetti night messes goodbye!
- Has a mildew-resistant coating
- Features proprietary Color Lock Technology for richer colors
- Durable finish that can stand up to repeated washing
If you’re looking for paint designed to survive anything, look no further than humidity and wear of a bathroom – so it shouldn’t have any trouble handling the kitchen.line. There are a variety of paint finishes and colors to choose from, and the paint is designed to survive the
- Offered in a wide range of colors
- Has an antimicrobial mildew-resistant finish
- Features a stain-blocking formula
Rubbing scuffs out of the walls is a time-consuming chore and, let’s be real, there’s a whole host of things you’d rather be doing in your kitchen beyond cleaning the walls.paint delivers a beautiful semi-gloss sheen that’s durable, scuff-resistant, and full-coverage on almost any surface. We also love the wide range of colors — this paint line comes in everything from eggshell white to mint green.
- Greenguard Gold-certified
- Protects walls against scrubs, marks, and wear
- Available in four sheens
is a great washable paint for the family who values safety and style. In addition to being formulated to resist stains and scuffs, this paint is Greenguard Gold-certified, meaning the paint emits fewer chemical odors into the air when used indoors. It’s available in eggshell, satin, flat, and semi-gloss, and makes a beautiful and safe addition to any kitchen space.
- Available in four sheens
- Easy to clean
- Stain resistant
Finding an eggshell paint brand that is stain-resistant and washable can be challenging.is our favorite; it’s durable and easy to clean and doesn’t fade or dull over time, even in high-traffic kitchens that require plenty of maintenance. The AcryPlex line offers a variety of finishes and sheens — we love the eggshell enamel, and Kelly-Moore also offers flat, semi-gloss, and satin finishes.
Cleaning your kitchen walls is no easy task, and it’s certainly not the way you should be spending all of your time in one of the most high-traffic areas of your home. Washable paint brands are a great investment to give you back your time and aesthetic of this important space.
If you’ve been considering a coat of paint or a series of touchups, consider our five favorite washable paint brands for color that lasts, looks beautiful, and is easy to clean no matter what life — or you — throw at your kitchen walls.
- How to keep oak kitchen cabinets from looking out of place in a modern kitchen
- 6 incredible ways to achieve the perfect coastal kitchen aesthetic
- 8 kitchen wall decor ideas that don’t look like generic buys from a big-box store
- Our favorite ready-to-order kitchen islands: Upgrade your kitchen
- Two-tone bedroom wall paint combos that will wow anyone