Do you love your child, but not the messes they make? Consider investing in a new toy chest for their room. Both plastic and wood options are found on the market, so you are sure to find one that matches a room’s theme.
Toy boxes provide a tidy place to store all of your child’s toys. Teaching your child to neatly put away their belongings emphasizes the importance of being organized from an early age. Let’s have a look at a few of our favorite toy chests.
Little Tikes Play ‘N Store Toy Chest
The large Little Tikes Play ‘N Store Toy Chest comes in a teal and gray color. It is preassembled so it can be used right out of the box. This toy box has a lightweight lid that is easy for children to lift. The lid even detaches for easy toy access. This toy chest is made in the United States.
Delta Children Deluxe Toy Box
Best for Disney Fans
Delta Children’s Deluxe Toy Box is made of solid engineered wood. It comes in a variety of patterns, all of which feature Disney characters. A scratch resistant coating on the toy chest prevents its graphics from wearing off. This wooden toy chest has a slow closing lid for the safety of kids. It also features rounded edges and corners.
KidKraft Austin Toy Box
Best Basic Design
The KidKraft Austin Toy Box is simple and well designed. It is made of composite wood and some assembly is required. This toy chest meets ASTM safety standards. It has a child-safe lid.
Toy chests are a quick fix to the pesky problem of toys being strewn about. They come in various materials and designs to suit diverse tastes and styles.
- These stuffed animal storage ideas will keep your kids’ rooms from becoming a cluttered mess
- Kids’ bedding that doesn’t scream ‘theme’ – Your children may just love these ideas
- The best beige colors for your home (and, no, they’re not boring)
- 9 ingenious storage tricks for small bedrooms with no closets for anyone running out of storage space
- How to maximize closet space: Our 9 best tips and tricks