Green is one of the biggest colors of 2021. From jade and emerald to hunter and seafoam, there are so many rich shades that bring tranquility and calm while still making quite the statement. Finding a green area rug is the perfect way to add this color to a bedroom, living room, kitchen, or bedroom without having to commit to paint or furniture. Whether you opt for a pattern or go all-in on solid green, here are four area rugs that we think make the biggest splash of color and design.
We love Revival Rugs because the shopping experience is super easy. You can search by color, size, and style, and their selection is second to none. We are in love with this Baudilia 6×9 area rug for these reasons:
- The vintage look works perfectly in a farmhouse or bohemian-inspired room.
- The natural inconsistencies give it a ton of character.
- The seafoam-and-teal color would look gorgeous in a study or bedroom.
- There’s free shipping and hassle-free returns.
Absolutely! We love this geometric print from Dash and Albert (found at Perigold) because it seamlessly combines two of our favorites — hunter green and cream — in one rug. Here are a few other reasons:
- Geometric prints are super on trend and will be well into the future.
- Its jute/poly/cotton blend is easy to clean.
- It’s reversible and comes in seven size options.
- It’s handmade and wears well.
Look no further than Grandin Road if you want a jade green rug that will turn heads. The vibrant colors in this Viera area rug are done in abrash, a technique that gives slight, variable changes in color that occur when different dyes are used. The results are nothing short of spectacular. We also love it for these reasons:
- It’s 100% polyester so it’s super easy to clean.
- 1/5-inch pile makes it comfortable enough on its own but it can also be layered.
- It comes in five sizes to fit your room size.
There are a lot of indoor/outdoor rugs that have gorgeous green tones but our favorite is from Ballard Design. Their Seacrest rug is the perfect shade of hunter green, and the stripes will give your outdoor patio some character. Here are a few other reasons we love it:
- It comes in five sizes.
- The warm, rustic look is perfect for a vintage or farmhouse feel.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s stain- and fade-resistant.
All of these options would work great if you want to introduce green into your color palette. Green adds a tranquil and inviting mood to any space, and it’s also a seriously on-trend color right now. All of these rugs provide the color and character deserving of an area rug, especially one that’s being used to make a statement. These rugs vary in price depending on the size, so do your homework before deciding on one that works within your redecorating budget. As always, before you clean any rug, make sure to read the manufacturer’s directions so you don’t accidentally damage or fade the rug.
- Don’t make these dumb mistakes when decorating your entryway
- The 6 rules you need to know to keep a cozy cabin bedroom from looking kitschy
- Steal these phenomenal hotel room design ideas to give your bedroom a luxe feel
- What colors go with purple? 8 captivating shades for your home
- The do’s and don’ts for a gorgeous, classic midcentury modern bedroom