Hanukkah will be here before you know it, and that means it’s time to get decorating. While it’s fun to break out all your indoor menorah and dreidel decorations for the holiday, you can’t forget to adorn the outside of your home too. We’ve scoured the internet for some of the best, most highly reviewed Hanukkah outdoor decorations to make the outside of your home feel as festive as the inside. Here are a few of our favorites!
We love anything that illuminates your front porch and yard, and these menorah twinkle lights fit the bill. They’re available on Amazon for just under $16 for a ten-foot string. Whether you wrap them around your front porch or frame your front door with them, they’re a sweet and small touch to add a little festivity to the season. Here’s why reviewers love them:
- Comes in two shapes: Star of David or menorah
- Battery operated, LED lights
- Built-in timer with automatic shut off
- Reviewers said the lights were easy to use and the remote control added much-needed convenience
Sometimes, unless it’s said via a giant inflatable, it’s not said at all. That’s why this giant six-foot-tall menorah is gracing many people’s yards this year. It sells for $80 on Amazon and is certainly a fan favorite.
- Self inflates with a built-in blower
- Internal LED lights give off a soft glow
- Easily deflates and folds for simple storage
Welcome friends and family over with these gorgeous porch banners to hang on either side of your front door. The signs are embellished with the Star of David, menorahs, and dreidels, and hung with white satin ribbon. This statement piece will be visible to all passersby, and the dark blue and white color scheme will pop against a wintry background. Some of the standout features include:
- Securely fastened from both the top and bottom so the banners won’t blow in the wind
- Available in bold and festive holiday colors
- Large print makes it readable from the road
While festive lights and inflatable displays are fun and family-friendly, sometimes less is more. For a more subtle nod to the holiday that fits with a more sophisticated design, consider a friendly and welcoming doormat. This understated Shalom doormat sells for $40 on Amazon, and its durable construction ensures you can enjoy it for years to come. Plus, you don’t have to put it away when the holiday season is over.
- Durable and waterproof
- Heavyweight and made of great quality so it withstands the weather and won’t blow around in the wind
We love all of these products, but if you don’t believe us, read the reviews for yourself! Customers are raving about these products, sharing how they enhanced their holiday celebrations and made their home just a little bit brighter. Even better, all of these products are made from high-quality materials so you can rest easy knowing you won’t have to spend more money replacing them next year. This Hanukkah, welcome family and friends to your home with these few touches that make your place warm and welcoming. Happy Hanukkah!
- The best ways to incorporate biophilic design into your sustainable, green kitchen in 2024, according to designers
- 6 festive, eye-catching ways to decorate your front porch for Christmas
- Zillow says these are the 2024 home design trends to watch (and the ones on their way out)
- How to decorate your yard for Halloween in a timeless way
- Should you power wash your house in the fall? Here are 6 things to wash at the end of the season